To become a member of the NJ Coalition for Battered Women, please call our office at 609-584-8107 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application. Members of the Coalition are expected to ascribe to the Mission, Guiding Principles, Policy Statements and Domestic Violence Program Standards of NJCBW, support quality services through cooperative, non-competitive means, network with others in the domestic violence field, and maintain general and professional ethical standards.
- Part of an advocacy network that works to insure safe and effective policies and legislation affecting victims and their children.
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops and conferences at reduced costs
- Technical assistance regarding domestic violence program operations, funding, legal issues, cultural competency, economic justice, state and federal laws and regulations affecting victims, and additional support services.
- Domestic Violence Specialist Certification for individuals and training approval for continuing education.
- Access to the latest information and research on domestic violence through our Resource Center and web site
The Coalition is interested in including every qualified organization and individual that wants to be a member. If the price of dues is a concern, please ask about payment arrangements.
- Organizational member
A program or organization whose primary purpose is to provide resources, education and/or services for victims of domestic violence.
Three levels of dues, $300, $400, $500 based on budget size
- Individual Membership
An individual who has an interest and/or works in the field of domestic violence.
Dues are $154